What to know before your visit
We’re not embarrassed. And you shouldn’t be, either. This is what we do (and effectively treat) every day. In order to be the most effective, we depend on our patients to be honest with our professionally trained medical staff. It’s how we get results.
Many factors affect your sexual health, and we can guarantee results on your first visit if you are open and honest with us. And rest assured: your visit is entirely confidential and we take our patients’ privacy rights very seriously.
Here are further instructions that will make your visit as effective as possible:
- Do not take any Erectile Dysfunction medication (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, etc.) for at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not use marijuana (medicinal or recreational) or other recreational drugs such as cocaine, heroin, or ecstasy for 36 hours before your visit.
- Allow about 90 minutes for your visit. We perform a complete and confidential medical evaluation that includes diagnostic testing and a test dose of medication, in order to ensure effectiveness.
- Set the stage for later. You’ll want to make the most of your time with us, so build in some time to pick up flowers after your appointment.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Medical History/List of Medications: We custom-blend your medication, so whenever possible we want to know what conditions or medications might be contributing to your situation.
- Driver’s License or government-issued photo ID
- Form of Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash. We do not process insurance in the clinic, but can provide a receipt that you can file with your insurance company.
- Your Partner (optional): We welcome our patients’ partners as they often provide our medical providers with additional information or insights that can help us treat the condition effectively.
What does an office visit cost?
For a limited time, your office visit is only $99. During your initial office visit, you will receive a confidential consultation from our experienced medical staff, a complete diagnostic blood test that includes testosterone and PSA levels, a test dose of our custom-blended medication.
Can I use my HSA for payment?
Yes, many of our patients use HSA accounts to pay for treatment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash. We do not process insurance in the clinic but can provide a receipt that you may be able to file with your insurance company.
What does insurance cover?
Our office does not process insurance. But, in many cases insurance companies have issued reimbursement to our patients. Before you leave your appointment, we will give you a Superbill providing all the necessary information to submit to your carrier. Should your carrier have questions, we are on your team to help answer them.
Will my privacy be maintained?
Yes. We go to great lengths to protect your privacy, whether it’s handling the majority of our tests and lab results in-house or using the latest encryption technology to protect our patients’ medical records. Our patients’ privacy is our top concern. If you would like to know specifics regarding your privacy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Who will be treating me?
Our team of sexual health specialists have over 50 years of combined experience treating conditions like Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Low Testosterone, and others. The cornerstone of our business is our discreet, professional staff. When you visit the Rocky Mountain Men’s Clinic, you can expect to be treated by a Colorado Licensed medical provider who has years of experience specifically in areas of men’s sexual health.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Walk ins are welcome until 3:30 PM, but please consider scheduling an appointment with us to ensure minimal wait times.
Where are you located?
We have two locations in Colorado:
Are you hiring?
We are always on the lookout for top-quality medical and administrative professionals. Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not finding what you’re looking for? Fill out our form below and we’ll get back to you soon.
A few words from some great men…
“The team at RMMC changed my life. I have way more energy and vigor. It’s amazing.”
“The folks at RMMC are professional, capable, and excellent to deal with.”
“This issue affected everything in my love life. Thank you RMMC for restoring what was missing in my relationship!”
“I never thought things could be this good at 60, but they are! RMMC did everything they said they would, and more.”
“I’m back to being me again. At age 46, I was tired with no energy. RMMC fixed that and I feel like I’m 29 again!”
“I’m continually amazed how RMMC has changed my life. I feel like a new man mentally and emotionally. It’s fantastic!”
Results may vary.
1780 S Bellaire Street, #355
Denver, CO 80222
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
(Closed Sat & Sun)