Important Update: 11/24/2020
To our Patients and Friends,
We’re pleased to report that, because Rocky Mountain Men’s Clinic is a therapeutic medical practice, we are approved to continue providing our medical services during this period of expanded restrictions.
Colorado Springs – 9am to 5pm
1465 Kelly Johnson BLVD, Suite 120
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Central Denver – 9am to 5pm
1780 S Bellaire Street, #355
Denver, CO 80222
North Denver – 9am to 5pm
12000 North Pecos, Suite 252
Westminster, CO 80234
Castle Rock – Tues & Thurs: 10am – 5pm
718 Maleta Lane, #201
Castle Rock, CO 80108
(Note: Closed Fri, Mon & Wed)
If you are a new patient looking to schedule an appointment, we are seeing new patients on the following days:
- Colorado Springs – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Central Denver – Tuesday and Thursday
- North Denver – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
If you are an existing patient, and need to reorder medicine, please click the button below. You’ll be taken to a form which you can fill out. One of our staff will follow up with as quickly as possible by telephone and we will fulfill as soon as we can.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
The Rocky Mountain Men’s Clinic Team
Our practices in-clinic to help keep patients and our staff safe
We understand that there is much concern with regard to increasing infection rates in the state of Colorado. In light of that, we wanted to take a quick second to let you know all that we are doing to protect everyone in and around our clinic. While we currently remain open to care for the needs of our patients, please know that the health and safety of our patients, and our staff, is our top priority. To this end, we are continuously monitoring the changing situation, and are reinforcing a number of procedures already in place — along with increasing the frequency of those procedures — to help protect everyone during this time.
- As always, we follow OSHA guidelines and the CDC’s recommendations… and we will continue to follow CDC recommendations over the coming weeks to help protect our patients and our staff. In addition, we have increased our disinfection protocol and deep cleaning schedule — cleaning all contact surfaces before, after, and throughout the workday.
- We are taking the temperatures of all staff at the beginning of each workday to ensure their health and well-being. In addition, every patient has their temperature immediately taken upon entry into a treatment room.
- We are requiring all patients and employees to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will gladly provide one for you.
- Note that our offices are not located in hospitals — and we only book appointments on the half-hour to hour (limited appointment volume) in order to ensure a quality, safe experience. But even more than this, we are making a highly concerted effort with our patients to avoid anyone even sitting down in a waiting room at all — quickly escorting patients into private consultation rooms.
- Please help us maintain a safe environment by washing your hands with soap and water in the washrooms, and by utilizing the hand sanitizer available at the front desk upon entry to our office.
- Following the guidelines and example of health care providers across the US, we humbly ask that you please limit the number of individuals you bring to your appointment — including friends, siblings, or relatives. That being said, we do understand that having your partner at the appointment may be important for you, and he/she is certainly welcome to accompany you.
- As always during cold and flu season, we kindly ask that you call us to reschedule your appointment if you feel ill, have experienced a fever in the last 24 hours, or feel you have been exposed to someone with these symptoms. We will always accommodate rescheduling your appointments — as we know that the relationship you have with the one you love is critically important. Know your treatment will remain on track. We’re here for you.
We deeply value the health and well-being of our staff, patients, and their loved ones. And we want to ensure that, now more than ever, our patients and staff feel safe and welcome at Rocky Mountain Men’s Clinic.
Thank you for taking the time to review this page. We will continue to monitor the situation and notify our patients if the need to make significant adjustments to our daily operations arises. In the meantime, we hope that everyone stays safe and healthy. Please contact our office with any questions or concerns at (720) 400-8440.
The Rocky Mountain Men’s Clinic Team